CONTACT INFORMATION AS THE THE BATTLE CONTINUES!
So what can you do? Keep the pressure up on your representatives in the House to maintain the conservative agenda.
Rodney Frelinghuysen, 11th district, 202.225.5034, www.frelinghuysen.house.gov
Leonard Lance, 7th district, 202.225.5361, www.lance.house.gov
Scott Garrett, 5th district, 202.225.4465, www.garrett.house.gov
Vote or We Lose it All!
It is now or never, Clinton wants to continue the Obama legacy. We cannot sit back and let that happen, for the sake of our families, children, grandchildren, and our posterity.
Here is Hillary’s track record of words and actions:
1. Calling tens of millions of Americans, including you and I, deplorables, racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, and Islamaphobic.
2. Calling all Americans, including our brave men and women in blue, racists by saying we all have implicit bias.
3. Leaving 4 Americans to die unprotected and undefended in Benghazi.
4. Destabilizing Iraq so that ISIS had a resurgence and now we have dozens of Americans dead through terrorists inspired by ISIS.
5. Mishandling a civil war in Syria with a failed red line that has left over 10 million Syrians homeless, streaming into America and the West, with terrorists infiltrating among them.
6. Calling for open borders, letting millions of illegal immigrants take jobs from Americans, while allowing thousands of illegal immigrant felons remain here to kill, rob, and rape our citizens.
7. Resetting relations with Russia who then decided to reset the borders with Ukraine by annexing Crimea and supporting a separatist war that has killed almost ten thousand.
8. Selling out the country for her own self-interest by collect millions of dollars from foreign interests, including oppressive dictatorships, through speeches and the Clinton Foundation.
9. Lying to the American public and obstructing justice by destroying over 30,000+ emails to hide her corruption in the Clinton Foundation and as Secretary of State, having her lawyers misplace boxes of paper copies of the emails and losing a laptop in the mail with key information, and bullying the FBI to give her a get out of jail free card and even destroy laptops that contained the evidence, contrary to a Congressional subpoena.
10. Refusing to agree with the majority of Americans by denying any real protections on the lives babies who are only minutes away from birth by supporting partial birth abortion.
11. Calling terrorists America's law abiding gun owners who are exercising their constitutional rights.
12. Attempting to tilt the Supreme Court by voting against Justices Roberts and Alito, and even filibustering Alito, while hypocritically calling on the Senate to vote on Obama's recent nominee Garland, and promising to fill the Supreme Court with her radical judges.
Really, who is more offensive? It seems pretty clear that we must stop Hillary, and the only one way to stop her is to elect Donald Trump. Our country, which has been blessed with the greatest natural resources and most talented people, has been left with a broken down infrastructure, weakened military, social strife, and a national debt heading towards $20 trillion by this governing class that has squandered our money to enrich themselves. Hillary is part of that governing class, and one of the most corrupt in it. Richard Nixon impeachment was triggered in part by the destruction of 18 minutes of audio tape, yet Hillary gets away with all this corruption. If you or I ever did even 10% of what she did we would be in jail.
In the face of all this we cannot sit back and not vote because we don't like some aspect of Donald Trump.
As a reminder, we
will send out meeting details in advance of any meeting, if
there is a meeting. There is no meeting this month. When there is a meeting,
the Morris County Tea Party's normal meeting date is the fouth Tuesday of the
month at the Morris County Library at 7 pm at 30 East Hanover Road in Whippany.
Chris Smith, 4th district, 202.225.3765, www.chrissmith.house.gov
Frank LoBiondo, 2nd district, 202.225.6572, www.lobiondo.house.gov
Jon Runyan, 3rd district, 202.225.4765, www.runyan.house.gov
Join the Battle, Become a Morris County Tea Party Member
The question to all of us is what will we do in response to Obama’s attack on the Tea Party? We cannot let the work we have done, the sacrifices we have made in the past, just fade away as some distant memory, along with the Tea Party. At this time we call on you, the Americans who have stood up to Obama’s tyranny for years now, to recommit and renew your membership and sign up today online at by clicking here. Your active support for this year and upcoming years is essential to continuing our growth to include all of Morris County and partnering with other Tea Party groups throughout Northern New Jersey. Your support will impact our activities and will enable us to bring you insightful, important and interesting speakers to our meetings, keep the pressure on our elected officials to stand by their conservative principles, and keep you connected with like-minded patriots.
Please sign up today online by clicking here or download the application and write a check for $25 to Morris County Tea Party and send to Morris County Tea Party, 45 Park Place South, Suite 255, Morristown, NJ 07960.
The Morris County Tea Party
Local Contact Info for the House of Representative Reps in our Region and the Governor
Keep the pressure on our representative by calling your Representative at (202) 224- 3121 or at the numbers below.
30 Schuyler Place, Morristown, NJ 07960 - (973) 984-0711
425 North Avenue East, Westfield, NJ 07090 - (908) 518-7733
23 Royal Road, Suite 101, Flemington, NJ 08822 - (908) 788-6900
266 Harristown Rd, Suite 104, Glen Rock, NJ 07452 - (201) 444-5454
83 Spring Street, Suite 302A, Newton, NJ 07860 - (973) 300-2000
1540 Kuser Rd Suite A-9, Hamilton, NJ 08619 – (609) 585-7878
108 Lacey Road, Suite 38 A, Whiting Shopping Center. Whiting NJ 08759 – (732-350-2300)
Governor Chris Christie (609) 292-6000